When I thought of the metaphor for this project I was just thinking about what’s going on around me, and the world. We are on the brink of a depression and the government is in wars and in other countries helping them, but ultimately we have to take care of ourselves. We needed the money that the government spends on things that don’t help us. We owe other countries a lot of money that we have to pay for later on because this is what our country is leaving us.It turned out pretty much just the way I wanted. I wanted to have Uncle Sam being the puppet master and money falling all around me. The hardest part was getting the money to look good. It’s still not perfect but I had to re-do it over and over so that’s the best I could do. My favorite part is the bomb looking smoke and the dress that I put myself in. I think I did an ok job I just jumped right in and got everything done and I’m happy how it turned out.
3 comments:
You did really good, I'm glad you finished this it looked really cool.
I like you arms you did a good job Alex. :)
I love the concept of your metaphor and I like that someone did something about the government. Someone needed to. The composition of this piece is very well thought out as well.
You look pretty on this picture. Nice work.
Post a Comment