
The road to the new world was frightening. They built this road so that we could all survive, so we could all start over. It’s too late though, I’ve been walking this road going crazy. I haven’t seen people in weeks. The only thing to eat is floating plants around me but I am too scared to touch them.
“They WERE right” I said out loud.
I can see the world that they were talking about on the news. They would say how the sky burns and the space around you can pull you in and you get lost out in the colors forever. I’ll just stay on the road; keep walking till I can’t walk anymore. I try not to look at anything but the road and the world that I know nothing about.
“They WERE right” I said out loud.
I can see the world that they were talking about on the news. They would say how the sky burns and the space around you can pull you in and you get lost out in the colors forever. I’ll just stay on the road; keep walking till I can’t walk anymore. I try not to look at anything but the road and the world that I know nothing about.
I stop to sleep by a pyramid that had floated from space. When I woke up there was a huge robot standing over me with big arms that look like guns and a fire red body. His nails were so sharp they screeched down the pyramid towards me. As I get up to run, I stumble, my legs won’t work. He gets closer, frozen my mind is down the street but my body is still here. I don’t move a bit. He stops and stares, he doesn’t move.
“This is my space ship. Get your own.” He says, turns around and flouts away in the ship.
Then I woke up.
“This is my space ship. Get your own.” He says, turns around and flouts away in the ship.
Then I woke up.
1 comment:
Love the story! The world gone mad. I look forward to your finished product!
Post a Comment