Monday, December 8, 2008

Issue


The issue that I chose is cancer. Cancer is something that you can’t change, you don’t choose to have it and when you do it affects everyone around you. It’s very hard on small children because they don’t understand why they have it. Some kids have to start there first day of pre-school feeling very self conscious because they have no hair. They have to be careful of everything because it’s not good for them to get sick. No germs and no sun, sometimes they have to stay in the hospital for months.
This is Hannah she had Leukemia when she was 3 years old, now she’s 11 almost 12. She’s my only sister, When this happened I was young and didn’t worry about it too much because I didn’t really know what it was. When I think about it now I realize how strong she was for being a little 40 pound girl.

No comments: