


For our Self-Portrait project we were to take three self-portraits. They were all to be in black and white, and they were all to capture a mood of some sort. We were also challenged to be as artistic as possible, and stay as far away from normal, cliche portraits that we see on personal pages etc. as possible. One had to use the rule of thirds as the base for the composition; One had to incorporate leading lines, and one had to be taken from a more extreme angle.
Doing this project was fun but difficult. i had a hard time telling my camera person what exactly I wanted them to do at first them I got use to it. My favorite picture is my rule of thirds. It just seems like something i would be doing because I like to sit alone sometimes. I think I did ok with these pictures I think my extreme angles could have been better, maybe in a different place or something.
1 comment:
Wow, your Rule of thirds picture is beautiful. i love how although there is no color the sun is still bright. Good Job
Post a Comment